So the month of March has come and pretty much gone. Nothing too exciting, but we did celebrate Mom's birthday (sorry, no pics), and my favorite holiday of the year - St. Patty's Day. And yes, St. Patrick's Day really is my favorite holiday :) The picture is of Jeff and I at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center. Jon, Aubrey, Troy, and Lynette came with us to see the Irish folk group, Danu. We had dinner together before hand at my parents and overall had a great evening. The only bummer was that Jeff was feeling under the weather, and oh, Jon and Troy both fell asleep during the show. I guess they were not that impressed. As for the second pix, well I must say that, in and of itself, is a true miracle. Never in a million years did I think I would get all three of those dogs in the same picture, let alone all looking at the camera. I believe Soto thinks we have something against him. Poor thing. But at least they aren't fighting. At the moment, we are unsure of Duke's fate. Jeff is dying to keep him, and I, well, I am slowly warming up to the idea. We will see how the next few days go. If he can learn to sleep outside at night instead of ON me, well, he might have a permanent home. Luckily, we have a backup home if he can't stay with us. Work is work. Nothing very exciting there. April should be fun and exciting with conference, spring break, Easter, a new baby in the family, and some more birthdays. We'll keep ya posted... ;)
Saturday, March 28, 2009
The month of March
So the month of March has come and pretty much gone. Nothing too exciting, but we did celebrate Mom's birthday (sorry, no pics), and my favorite holiday of the year - St. Patty's Day. And yes, St. Patrick's Day really is my favorite holiday :) The picture is of Jeff and I at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center. Jon, Aubrey, Troy, and Lynette came with us to see the Irish folk group, Danu. We had dinner together before hand at my parents and overall had a great evening. The only bummer was that Jeff was feeling under the weather, and oh, Jon and Troy both fell asleep during the show. I guess they were not that impressed. As for the second pix, well I must say that, in and of itself, is a true miracle. Never in a million years did I think I would get all three of those dogs in the same picture, let alone all looking at the camera. I believe Soto thinks we have something against him. Poor thing. But at least they aren't fighting. At the moment, we are unsure of Duke's fate. Jeff is dying to keep him, and I, well, I am slowly warming up to the idea. We will see how the next few days go. If he can learn to sleep outside at night instead of ON me, well, he might have a permanent home. Luckily, we have a backup home if he can't stay with us. Work is work. Nothing very exciting there. April should be fun and exciting with conference, spring break, Easter, a new baby in the family, and some more birthdays. We'll keep ya posted... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't time flying by!? I love your "growing family"! 3 dogs must be a lot of fun! They sure are pretty!
Hey Hilarie - I don't have an email address for you, so I guess I will just leave you a comment on your blog!! :-)
This Saturday, April 11th at noon is my parents annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Please let us know if you can come and join the fun!
Please bring: 1 dozen filled eggs for the Hunt
Also bring one of the following: chips, salad, dessert, vegetables (let me know what you are bringing so we don't have all of the same thing)
Let us know by Wednesday at the LATEST whether you are coming or not and how many will be coming from your family. If we haven't heard from you by Wednesday, then we will plan on you not coming.
Hope to see you this Saturday at the Jenks annual event!!
Post a Comment