Friday, September 19, 2008
RSVP???
This year Jeff and I are both taking the plunge and turning 30, see previous post :) To celebrate and try to help me in particular not freak out too bad about this, we are having a shin-dig at Liberty Park in Cerritos Saturday, Sept. 27th. We have sent out invitations and can't wait to have fun and see as many of our friends and family that can make it. HOWEVER, no one is RSVP'ing so at the moment I am not sure what to plan for. I am hoping that people are still planning on calling, and just waiting til the last minute, but just in case, I am going to invite people to leave a comment here if that is easier. I would totally appreciate a response whether it is yes or no. If for some reason you did not get an invitation, I am sure the mailman or mailwoman ate it and I apologize. Leave me an email address and I can get more specifics about the party to anyone that needs them. Thanks again and we totally hope to see everyone next Saturday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You know Stephen and I will be there...and Troy is coming as well :)
Unfortunately Steve and I can't come, previous commitments but I was happy to have been invited! I wish I was leaving a happier comment and I TOTALLY apologize for my tardy RSVP...it's one of my biggest pet-peeve's so it bugs me that I didn't do it sooner! Sorry!
Hey Hillarie!! Me and Brad are coming!!:)
Hey there. I meant to call last night-sorry! I will be there but Mike has to work. I am still hoping he may show up but I will be there.
Hilarie...I hope that you got my message...see you Saturday!
Post a Comment