Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ahhh, it seems like it was just yesterday...



Per request of one of my best friends(this is for you Jules :), I have posted just a few pictures from our wedding day. I can hardly believe it has been two years! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. I am rendered speechless so often at his quiet strength, love, kindness, and the devotion he has towards me. Truly I know that no one else loves me as much or as completely as him. How grateful I am everyday that Heavenly Father let me have him! :) The middle picture is of us and most of my moms family. My grandparents have both recently passed and many days I find myself remembering them and wishing so much that they were still here. I am saddened that they will never meet my kids in this life, but am so comforted knowing that perhaps they are with my kids now. Grandpa teaching them all of his funny sayings and listening to hours and hours of stories with such patience. Grandma, giving them the best and most comforting hugs and telling them to give me a little bit of grief once they are here. We get to do their temple work at the end of this year and I am so looking forward to that blessed day. What a marvelous occasion it will be!

5 comments:

California-Lineberry said...

Hily...what beautiful pictures. Wow 2 years already. I remember that day like it was yesterday. We are both so lucky to have found the perfect men for us :) I miss you and hope we get together soon.
Love ya!

The Hickens said...

awwhhh 2 years! Doesn't it just fly by? I am very happy for you two. Cute pics! Hope to see you soon.:)

Anonymous said...

awww hil, thanks! they are beautiful pics. wish i could have been there. but you should have planned around my pregnancy :-) hehe. love you tons!

Anonymous said...

aww i love your dress. you were a beautiful bride! what a great day! great pictures!

Tiffany J said...

I love the picture of you in front of the water on the green! Such a cute pose! I can't believe 2 years has gone by so quickly!